I hope you're having a great week.
- The Arc and South Sound Parent to Parent's Birth to Three program arehosting an Ice Cream Social on July 16th.)
- The Lewis County Autism Coalition will host it's 5th annual Autism Conferenceon October 16th in Chehalis.
- Shoalwater Bay Tribe Emergency Services are hosting a Yellow Brick Road Tsunami/Health Walkon July 21st.
- On July 17th, Beyond Survival is holding their annual "Dancing Without Scars" fundraiser at the Westport Winery.
- Behavioral intervention specialists, Basics NW, is holding parent training on the third Wednesday of every month.
- The "Let's get connected" community summit get-togethers are on the first Tuesday of each month. The next meeting will be August 4th. Prizes and food! Contact the Arc office for details.
- The Washington Access Fund is now offering financial counseling servicesto people with disabilities to promote financial wellbeing.
- Affordable colleges online has created a useful "college for the visually impaired guide".
- People First of Grays Harbor are looking for new members, contact the Arc office for details.
- Nothing to do? Have you checked out the Greater Grays Harbor, Inc online calendar?
- Shop Amazon Smileand donate 0.5% to The Arc of Grays Harbor and many other local charities.
- Housing is unaffordablefor many people with disabilities.
- The DD council has released a great video about preparing individuals with disabilities for independent living.
- The twenty-fifth anniversaryof the Americans with Disabilities act is July 26th
- The Washington State Budget was finally adopted, and there's some good news in it.
It is shaping up to be a great summer!