I hope you're having a great week.
- The Arc of Grays Harbor and Molina Healthcare are hosting an inclusive garden partyat the community garden from 3:00 to 5:00 on Saturday 6/13.
- Greater Grays Harbor's business forum luncheon is on Tuesday, June 23rd. Contact GGHI for details.
- The Arc of Grays Harbor hosts parent to parent meetingson the third Thursday of every month. The next meeting will be June 25th at 1:00
- We are also holding a special workshop on rational emotive behavior therapyimmediately following (June 25th at 1:00)
- The Lewis County Autism Coalition will host it's 5th annual Autism Conferenceon October 16th in Chehalis.
- Behavioral intervention specialists, Basics NW, is holding parent training on the third Wednesday of every month.
- The Arc office will be closed from June 16th thru 19th. We reopen on June 22nd.
- King5 news recently had an excellent segmenton the DD services waiting list.
- Grays Harbor Birth to Three, South Sound Parent to Parent and The Arc of Grays Harbor will be hosting an ice cream social on July 16th at the Arc office.
- The "Let's get connected" community summit get-togethers are on the first Tuesday of each month. The next meeting will be July7 Prizes and food! Contact the Arc office for details.
- People First of Grays Harbor are looking for new members, contact the Arc office for details.
- Nothing to do? Have you checked out the Greater Grays Harbor, Inc online calendar?
- Shop Amazon Smileand donate 0.5% to The Arc of Grays Harbor and many other local charities.
- The DSHS mobile customer services office will be at the Ocean Shores Convention Center on Thursday June 11th, from 9:00 to 1:00 pm.
- Housing is unaffordablefor many people with disabilities.
It is shaping up to be a great summer!