- What's the difference between an ABLE account and a DD endowment trust fund? See this article by the DD Council to find out.
- Parent to Parent of Grays Harbor is hosting parent discussion groups, learn from other parents!
- Parent to Parent of Grays Harbor is expanding into Pacific County! Contact The Arc of Grays Harbor for details.
- Venardos Circus is holding a sensory-friendly night in Tacoma on July 21st at 1:00
- Education opportunity: Promoting Strengths and Adaptive Resources in Persons with Down Syndrome
- When should care providers call 911?
- Help for affordable children's eyeglasses available
- People First is a great self-advocacy organization that meets at the Arc office at 5:30pm on the second Thursday of the month.
- The Arc is now offering Community guide and community engagement services as well as community-based respite services for DDA clients.
- The Arc of the US has a huge library of informative webinars on a huge variety of topics related to developmental disabilities.
- Cheryl Strange, DSHS director will be holding a town hall meeting in Montesano on August 8th at 1:00pm.
- The Arc and Parent to Parent of Grays Harbor are offering a fun and informative WeCan Club, the second Thursday of the month at 5:30pm.
- The Arc and Tess Lawson are also currently offering free STAT (Screening Test for Autism in Toddlers). Ask your pediatrician for a referral.
- Talk Of Segregating People With Disabilities Alarms Members Of Congress
|People First||August 9th||5:30|
|We Can Club||August 9th||5:30|
|DSHS Town Hall meeting - Montesano||August 8th||1:00|
|Parent to Parent connections||August 15th||5:00|