- What's the difference between an ABLE account and a DD endowment trust fund? See this article by the DD Council to find out.
- Parent to Parent of Grays Harbor is hosting parent discussion groups, learn from other parents!
- Parent to Parent of Grays Harbor is expanding into Pacific County! Contact The Arc of Grays Harbor for details.
- Informing families has a wonderfully informative bulletin. Available on the web or subscribe via email.
- When should care providers call 911?
- Help for affordable children's eyeglasses available
- Informing families is seeking feedback on Transition services.
- Ocosta High School is hosting a services fair on November 1st
- People First is a great self-advocacy organization that meets at the Arc office at 5:30pm on the second Thursday of the month.
- The Arc is now offering Community guide and community engagement services as well as community-based respite services for DDA clients.
- The Arc of the US has a huge library of informative webinars on a huge variety of topics related to developmental disabilities.
- The Arc and Parent to Parent of Grays Harbor are offering a fun and informative WeCan Club, the second Thursday of the month at 5:30pm.
- The Arc and Tess Lawson are also currently offering free STAT (Screening Test for Autism in Toddlers). Ask your pediatrician for a referral.
- Federal proposal would limit immigrants with disabilities.
|People First||October 11th||5:30|
|We Can Club||October 11th||5:30|
|Ocosta Services Fair||November 1st||1:00|
|Parent to Parent connections||October 17th||5:30|