- The association of University Centers on Disability has a great video explaining the benefits of an ABLE account.
- What's the difference between an ABLE account and a DD endowment trust fund? See this article by the DD Council to find out.
- Parent to Parent of Grays Harbor is hosting parent discussion groups, learn from other parents!
- Parent to Parent of Grays Harbor is expanding into Pacific County! Contact The Arc of Grays Harbor for details.
- Informing families has a wonderfully informative bulletin. Available on the web or subscribe via email.
- The Washington State Attorney General is sponsoring an outreach seminar on 10/18 at St Mary's Church with special attention to issues of housing. Contact Northwest Justice for information.
- When should care providers call 911?
- The Arc of Grays Harbor, with the support of Grays Harbor County Public Health and Social Services, is offering scholarships to attend the Lewis County Autism Conference. Contact The Arc for details.
- Help for affordable children's eyeglasses available
- Informing families is seeking feedback on Transition services.
- Ocosta High School is hosting a services fair on November 1st
- The Arc is now offering Community guide and community engagement services as well as community-based respite services for DDA clients.
- The Arc of the US has a huge library of informative webinars on a huge variety of topics related to developmental disabilities.
- The Arc and Parent to Parent of Grays Harbor are offering a fun and informative WeCan Club, the second Thursday of the month at 5:30pm.
- The Arc and Tess Lawson are also currently offering free STAT (Screening Test for Autism in Toddlers). Ask your pediatrician for a referral.
|People First||October 11th||5:30|
|We Can Club||October 11th||5:30|
|Ocosta Services Fair||November 1st||1:00|
|Parent to Parent connections||October 17th||5:30|