- On June 1st, our very own Tess Lawson will be presenting at the It Takes A Village Workshop
- Summer's nearly here! HS students with IEPs or 504 plans are eligible for summer employment and spots are filling up fast. Session starts June 17th, Contact the Arc for details.
- Did you know that if you have Apple Health (Medicaid) and private medical insurance, Apple Health can help you with your private medical co-pays and premiums?
- DSHS has issued a new care provider bulletin on diabetes.
- The association of University Centers on Disability has a great video explaining the benefits of an ABLE account.
- Work from home! Ultratesting is looking for ASD individuals to serve as software testers.
- What's the difference between an ABLE account and a DD endowment trust fund? See this article by the DD Council to find out.
- Parent to Parent of Grays Harbor is hosting parent discussion groups, learn from other parents!
- Parent to Parent of Grays Harbor is expanding into Pacific County! Meetings are on the First Wednesday of the month.
- DDA offers a robust and ever-changing schedule of helpful training events.
- Informing families has a wonderfully informative bulletin. Available on the web or subscribe via email.
- The Arc of Grays Harbor is recruiting community liaisons to help educate parents of transitioning students about community services. Contact the Arc of GH for details.
- Did you know that Grays Harbor County has suffers more from underfunding of Special Education than any other?
- Informing families is seeking feedback on Transition services.
- The Arc of the US has a huge library of informative webinars on a huge variety of topics related to developmental disabilities.
- The Arc and Parent to Parent of Grays Harbor are offering a fun and informative WeCan Club, the second Thursday of the month at 5:30pm. This month on a special night - June 4th
- The Autism Task force is now on Facebook.
- The Arc and Tess Lawson are also currently offering free STAT (Screening Test for Autism in Toddlers). Ask your pediatrician for a referral.
|People First||June 4th||5:30|
|We Can Club (special night)||June 4th||5:30||Father's day|
|Aberdeen Parent to Parent connections (June meeting postponed)||July 10th||5:30|
|Raymond Parent to Parent connections||June 5th||5:30|