Learning that your child has a disability or chronic health need can be a traumatic experience.
The Parent to Parent Support Program provides emotional support and information to families of children with special needs and/or disabilities.
- Once a month support groups in both Grays Harbor and Pacific Counties.
- Special closed Facebook group.
- Emotional support for parents of children with special needs.
- Information and referrals to community resources.
- Trained Helping Parents whose parenting experience match yours as closely as possible.
- Social and recreational events.
- Current information on disabilities, medical conditions, and community resources.
- Training for parents who would like to become Volunteer Helping Parents.
- Public awareness and outreach to the community regarding individuals with special needs and/or disabilities.
How to get involved:
To join the Grays Harbor Parent to Parent support group, please call The Arc of Grays Harbor at 360-537-7000. Check the links below for more information and meeting dates and times.
- For more information on the Grays Harbor Parent to Parent group, click here Grays Harbor Parent Connections General Flyer and here Grays Harbor Parent to Parent 2020 *Time Update*.
- For more information on the Pacific County Parent to Parent group, click here Pacific County Parent Connections General Flyer
- To find past Parent to Parent newsletters, please click here Parent to Parent Newsletters
Our Parent Coordinators