I hope you're having a great week.
- 2015 NAMIWalks Washingtonwill be on June 6th.
- The Summer Expo is Saturday, May 30th from 11:00am to 3:00 pm at the Riverview Center in Raymond.
- The Arc of Grays Harbor hosts parent to parent meetingson the third Thursday of every month. The next meeting will be June 25th at 1:00
- We are also holding a special workshop on rational emotive behavior therapyimmediately following (June 25th at 1:00)
- Behavioral intervention specialists, Basics NW, is holding parent training on the third Wednesday of every month.
- The Arc office will be closed from June 16th thru 19th. We reopen on June 22nd.
- The "Let's get connected" community summit get-togethers are on the first Tuesday of each month. The next meeting will be July7 Prizes and food! Contact the Arc office for details.
- Nothing to do? Have you checked out the Greater Grays Harbor, Inc online calendar?
- The WISE community summitwill be June 16th thru June 18th at the Wenatchee Convention Center.
- Shop Amazon Smileand donate 0.5% to The Arc of Grays Harbor and many other local charities.
- The DSHS mobile customer services office will be at the Ocean Shores Convention Center on Thursday June 11th, from 9:00 to 1:00 pm.
- Washington State's Developmental Disability Council has developed a new Person Centered Planning app.
- Like gardening? The Arc of Grays Harbor is partnering withCultivating Roots, the local youth based program as an element of our intentional inclusion project.
- The spring sports barbeque for Special Olympics of Grays Harbor will be held at the community garden. Volunteers are welcomed! More detail as it becomes available.
- Court appointed special advocates (CASA) of GH is having their annual fundraiser on June 6th at the Aberdeen Museum.
- Keep an eye out for the Arc of the US public service announcement "The Arc Across a Lifetime" on NBC.
- We'd like to thank everyone who made the Sprout Film Festival a success!
It is shaping up to be a great summer!