Interested in serving your community? Want to help families navigate the disability landscape? Want to leverage your communication and leadership skills?
This may be the opportunity for you! The Arc of Grays Harbor is a 501(c)3 charity dedicated to improving the quality of life for people with disabilities. Founded in 1949, you can be a part of a growing organization with a long tradition and reputation for caring service.
This 32 hour per week position reports directly to the Executive Director and is hybrid Work from Home with at least two days weekly in our Aberdeen, WA office.
Supports Community information and education by interacting with families and stakeholders.
- Answer the phone.
- Guide callers to appropriate resources from our statewide database.
- Participate and coordinate meetings with staff, the public and service providers.
- Prepares reports to Grays Harbor County Public Health on the progress toward our contracted work.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Maintain our website, manage our social media.
Social media, WordPress website administration, great communication skills, exemplary phone etiquette, skill with the google office suite (Docs, Forms, Sheets)
The ideal candidate has strong experience with business communications, developmental disabiliites services and is a gifted and conscientious communicator.
Affinity for and comfort around people with intellectual and developmental disabilities is a must.